Some volunteers of the Nepean Seventh-day Adventist Church have partnered with the Community Volunteer Income Tax Program of the Canada Revenue Agency to prepare income tax return, free of charge, from.
You are eligible for this free service if you meet any of the following conditions:
- You are an individual and have income of $30,000 or less from employment, pension, benefit or support payments, RRSP, scholarships or grants;
- The combined income per household (two or more individuals) is $50,000 or less;
- You have interest income of less than $1,000.
You are not eligible for this free service if you meet any of the following conditions:
- You are self-employed or you have employment expenses;
- You have business or rental income and expenses;
- You have capital gains or losses;
- You have filed for bankruptcy;
- The tax return is for a decease person.
To book an appointment, please fill out this form. Once submitted, one of our volunteers will contact you.