Have you ever asked yourself some of life’s big questions?
- Where do I come from?
- What is my purpose in life?
- What happens when I die?
- Is there more to life than what I see in the news every day?
- Who is God, Jesus, the Holy Spirit?
- How relevant is the bible today?
Well, you are not alone. These questions have perplexed many people around the world over the centuries. The good news is that you can find answers to these questions in the Bible.
The Bible is more than just a book. It is God’s inspired Word. It is relevant as much today as it was 2000 years ago. It covers the span of history from the beginning of Creation until the Second Coming of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and beyond into Eternal Life.
Discover God’s plan for your life as you study His word. Here are some of the benefits, from the bible itself, that will transform your life:
- “Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.” Psalm 119: 105
- “All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work.” 2 Timothy 3: 16, 17
- “Most assuredly, I say to you, he who hears My word and believes in Him who sent Me has everlasting life.” John 5: 24
Bible Study Lessons to Help You Grow in Christ
- Are you looking for answers to life's questions?
- Do you want to know what the Bible says about a certain subject or issue?
Here are some resources that will help in your life journey.
The Living Hope Bible School offers two courses: "Discover Bible Guides" and "Focus on Prophecy"
|Bible Info||This database contains answers to some commonly asked questions.|
|Bible University||Amazing Facts Bible School|